I don’t get sick very often…thank goodness! I don’t know if my body just knows I don’t the time for it or if I was just blessed with good health (I get the weird stuff that means monthly visits to my Ob/Gyn but the common cold not so much). Either way, I am thankful for the lack of germs that visit my body…especially after being completely knocked on my butt by the stomach flu this weekend.
Here I was making a great game day feast for my family (which everyone enjoyed) when I realized I was not going to make it to the night game. 2 days and 6 pounds lighter and I may be back among the living. Yikes! That was just rough.
Anyhow, as I can’t imagine anything worse than reading about someone getting sick, I will just move right on to the 6 pounds. So, now they are gone, and I won’t let them come back. I had already started the new exercise regime so this is just the kick start I needed, right?!
So that was the positive I got from my lost weekend…plus the realization whatever man I meet next better be understanding, as well as drive a truck, like country music, be tall, etc…as I expect a little TLC every now and then…
No comments:
Post a Comment