Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally taking the plunge

For years family and friends would tell me I had to write a book about the insane antics that made up my daily life. But, a book always seemed so onerous, like a marathon I knew I'd never run. I would write a page, even a chapter once, and then put the notebook away, only to be seen on days of extreme cleaning. At which point, I'd pick it up, read what I had written, laugh and say "one day...". But, then as someone who has arrived extremely late to the party, I realized this blogging thing might actually catch on. So, here I am, attempting to capture the moments which make me laugh, shake my head, drop my jaw and even cry on occasion, in hopes to enlighten, entertain or amuse...And, as the title of my blog states, this stuff actually happens...


No comments:

Post a Comment